Saturday, July 11, 2009

Feeling overwhelmed

Have you ever felt so overwhelmed that it started to become almost visual? These days, I have been "seeing" one of two things. I either envision myself crawling through a desert with no exit in sight, or drowning in a bit pool of water with no way out. These feelings are infrequent, but when they come up, I can visualize the whole situation, as if it was happening. The visions only last a few moments, but they happen often, and it's making life even more overwhelming.

Life is good most of the time, but I have trouble seeing beyond my responsibilities. I feel like every small task is huge and unbearable. Even something as simple as reading an email on Facebook seems like a chore.

Hopefully this will pass and life can return to normal.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same at times. Lifes confusing. And its hard tryin to find your place.

    ReplyDelete