Sunday, April 11, 2010

Saturday Night Live Isn't Really Reality TV, But....

I happened to catch a moment of Saturday Night Live last night, and it was Justin Beiber's performance. Now, here's the thing - I am not a Justin Beiber fan. I've heard his song "Baby" on the radio before, and I didn't exactly love it. However, when I heard him sing on the show, I was surprised. He's actually talented. He danced, he sang (and I think it was real singing), and he put on a performance. I truly thought he was just a mass manufactured teenybopper whose daddy was a big guy at a record label, but now that I've seen his performance, I've got to say, the kid's got talent.

I still don't love the song as it is played on the radio, but when it was on SNL, I will admit, I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment