Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bret Michaels on Oprah

Bret Michaels, who was the star of VH1's "Rock of Love," shared the story of surviving his brain hemorrhage on Oprah. It was nice to see a real side of Bret, beyond the reality TV persona that he showed the world on his dating shows.

I don't follow Bret's life on a normal basis, but I was surprised to see that he's back with his girlfriend Kristi. I wonder if they ever did break up and if the shows were completely fabricated, or if they broke up and got back together. It made me think about the clip from Brandy & Ray J's show that was displayed on "The Soup," in which Ray J was shocked when the winner on his dating show actually wanted to give the relationship a try. It's like, you know you were on a dating show, right? That being said, we all know reality TV isn't reality, so what did I expect?

I'm very happy for Bret and his recovery. His recovery is truly due to his will to live. Props to Bret!

No comments:

Post a Comment