Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Danielle - Still Crazy!

Okay, Teresa, you were not in the right to go off on Danielle, but seriously, Danielle is nuts. Bonkers. Crazy. Off the wall. Get the point yet? I just don't understand what motivates her to be the way that she is. She's out of her mind! She claims to be broke but has a bodyguard. She claims to be peaceful but starts problems. I just do not understand.

If you could meet any person from the Real Housewives series, who would it be? Jill Zarin? Bethenny Frankel? Alex McCord? Vicki Gunvalson? Jeana Keough? Who would it be?

On another note, this is cool!

LittleYayas

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Follow Me Back Tuesday. I am following you back. I hope you will join us again next week! :)

    Jen
    www.reviewretreat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up for FMBT. I am now following you back,
    have a great week !!
    Staycee ( Survey Junkie )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you back from Tuesday Follow Me Back.
    Have a great day.
    Best wishes,
    Cindi
    http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following you back. blogtrolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete