Monday, June 7, 2010

Toddlers and Tiaras: Eden Sightings Everywhere

I noticed a strange, almost scary phenomenon. Eden, one of the Toddlers & Tiaras pageant contestants, seems to be popping up everywhere. She's been seen on both Toddlers & Tiaras and Little Miss Perfect (I believe), and definitely in multiple episodes. Does her mom chase televised pageants, or does she just compete in everything?

On another note, does anyone have thoughts on Katy Perry's performance of California Gurls during the MTV Movie Awards? California Gurls is a song that I hate to love. It got stuck in my head and I can't get it to go away. However, I didn't love the live performance. Katy Perry is definitely talented, but the performance just wasn't what I expected. And really, what was Snoop Dogg wearing?!? I did like how Snoop Dogg rapped during other parts of the song, though. It was a good overall performance.

Oh, and Tom Cruise's appearance? That was a nice way to build his image back up after the Scientology madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment