Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Random Information

This isn't reality TV, but did anyone watch the Degrassi: The Boiling Point movie? Can you believe that Spinner and Emma got married and made it work? I wonder how this will work out. Seriously, this was a shock. It was great to see the early characters back on the show. I like them so much better than the new characters. I was also glad to see that Fiona's character was finally shown for the true character that she is. Her 'crazy' side has always been a bit evident, but now it's clear to viewers, and I look forward to seeing how this storyline is continued.

Congratulations to Taylor for winning True Beauty. Erika came in second, probably because a lot of what she says comes off as insincere. I think it's interesting how throughout the show, the whole focus is on outer beauty, but as soon as the contestants learn that they are being judged on inner beauty, they claim that they've learned so much and have changed their negative ways. Yes, they did learn, but in the past twenty four hours. Hardly enough time for a long-term change to come to fruition.

On The Real Housewives of New Jersey, I gave Teresa props for apologizing to Kim D. for the incidents that occurred at the fashion show. I did not give Danielle credit for playing the situation out for air time. I think I'm biased, though, because I am a Teresa fan, but not a fan of Danielle. I'm still confused by the incident where Danielle stated that she is ashamed of her body, yet she pole danced in tight clothing, and completely whipped off her robe to show the doctor the area of her body that she is supposedly ashamed about showing.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I can't take those housewives. They are so horrible to each other! And the Kardashians? Someone explain why those people are famous??? I don't get it. I'm a Bachelor fan myself, oh and all the Idol and SYTYCD and stuff like that.

    Newest follower in the house from FMBT! Great looking place you got here. Can't wait to look around. Would love if you'd swing by and do the same.

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I'm a new follower from FMBT!

    ftmommyferg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Southern ReflexionsJuly 20, 2010 at 7:26 PM

    Following you back...Thanks for visiting me!! :-D ~ Marlessa...Southern Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi-Hi! Thank you so much for following my blog Style Ingenuity! Stopping by and returning the favor! I am a huge fan of the Real Housewives and love to see your take on the show!

    - Shelli @ www.styleingenuity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a huge reality tv junkie. Thanks for following me so I can follow you back!!

    ReplyDelete