Saturday, September 4, 2010

Real Housewives of DC: I Still Don't Care

I tried to watch "The Real Housewives of DC" again, and I still don't care.

I finally have a day of peace where I can sit around and stare at the television. I flipped on the TV, and realized that there's a "Real Housewives of DC" episode on Bravo. So, I decided to give it another chance.

I just can't do it.

I actually walked away from the TV and decided that cleaning my office is more entertaining than watching this so called 'reality drama.'

However, I've planted myself back in front of the TV as I write this blog, check my email, and do all of the other lovely, mundane, lazy Saturday activities.

From what I saw on "The Real Housewives of DC," I've decided to write a song parody about the show. The lyrics are below, and they can be sung to the tune of "Be Our Guest" from "Beauty and the Beast."

This is the mantra of each of the DC Housewives:

I am rich! I am rich!
I'm the richest, baddest b**ch.
See the others, they are fugly.
And their saggy boobs just bug me!
Love to talk,
Wear tight clothes
Call the other girls dumb hos.

I'm the hottest.
I deserve it.
Don't believe me? Ask my servants!

Own mansions, would not rent
Cuz I know the president!
And I sneak into privately run events.

Eating is overrated
I thrive on being hated
I am rich, I am rich, I am rich!

1 comment:

  1. Ha I agree. I love the housewives, but D.C is so blah! just not doing it for me!

    ReplyDelete