Monday, October 25, 2010

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Less Controversial Than DC, That's For Sure!

I am unconvinced about The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I think I like it, though.

I like what I've seen so far, which to be fair, is only half of the first episode, but I think Bravo is being safe this season. The season opener lacks drama. However, I think this is done systematically, in a way to avoid the backlash that occurred with the Michaele Salahi / Real Housewives of DC madness.

The 'situations' on the show seemed to be quirky - one housewife had two kids and four nannies, and one of the Hilton sisters joked about how she was famous before her niece Paris Hilton was famous.

I think this is a good start to a possibly good season, but I'm going to need more time to decide if I'll continue watching the show.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Beverly Hills housewives! I think its one of my favorite seasons so far. They're all actually rich for one thing, which makes their lives that much more fascinating. Camille is the new Danielle. She's actually insane, but I can at least tolerate listening to her because I find it amusing.

    ReplyDelete