Friday, November 5, 2010

Patti Stanger Turns Down Danielle Staub!

Patti Stanger of "The Millionaire Matchmaker" fame laughed in Danielle Staub's face when she asked for help finding a date. If you aren't aware, Danielle was the mess that graced our screens on "The Real Housewives of New Jersey."

Danielle wanted Patti's help with love, but Patti wasn't up for that. I'm not sure if Patti denied Danielle because of her crazy background and tendencies, or because she's friends with Caroline Manzo. Either way, denying Danielle is for the best because I'm pretty sure she's not a millionaire, and Patti would not want to be liable for whatever madness Danielle makes of her dating life.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad she laughed in her face. I can't stand Danielle, so I love when people put her in her place.

    ReplyDelete